Seeking: Sector Analysts for Our Panel of Analysts
Beyond Quant InvestTraining is expanding. We are building up a Panel of Sector Analysts, to broaden our product bouquet.
We believe we are among the few entities in India, offering Sector Analysis Webinars/Seminars.
We are pleased to invite prominent Sector Analysts, to join our Panel of Sector Analysts, to deliver Webinars / Seminars on Sector Analysis, for the following sectors:
- Capital Goods
- Infrastructure/Real Estate
- Oil & Gas
- Preferably Sell-side (buy-side can be considered)
- Institutional or Retail
- Independent Equity Analysts/Investors, who are former buy-side or sell-side analysts
- Experience of at least 3 years in one sector and overall experience of at least 5 years
- Good command over the sector
- Excellent verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Senior Professionals from these industries, who can also provide the financial perspective
- Prior teaching experience desirable, but not mandatory
- What is mandatory is passion for teaching
- Should not be associated with a competing entity currently
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to reach a wider audience (via our Webinars)
- Satisfaction of sharing your knowledge
- Financial Remuneration (negotiable)
Please note that a prominent Pharma Sector Analyst has already joined our panel. We held our first-ever webinar, on Pharma Sector Analysis, on June 11, 2016.
Analysts working with sell-side or buy-side firms should obtain NOC from their employers about their engagement with us.
We are an educational venture, and do not give investment advice or recommendations in our training programs or webinars. Besides, our Sector Seminars would only be held over weekends, and not during the earnings season, when most analysts are busy. We thus strive to ensure a zero-conflict of interest between the analysts on our Panel and their employers.
However, we face no such constraints with Independent or former analysts, who are not working for the sell-side. They can present our webinars at any time of the year.
Write to us at: webinars @ bqinvesttraining.com, with cc to founder @ bqinvesttraining.com, mentioning “Sector Analyst [Name of Sector]” in the subject of the email. Please send detailed CV, and mention coverage list, expected remuneration and the time commitments that you can provide to us.